- J. Leite, M. Kezunovic, “Risk Mitigation Approaches for Improved Resilience in Distribution Networks,” IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition, Latin America, September 2020.
- M. Alqudah, T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic, Z. Obradovic, “Prediction of Solar Radiation Based on Spatial and Temporal Embeddings for Solar Generation Forecast,” Proceedings of the 53rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS 2020, Grand Wailea, Maui, Jan. 2020.
- M. Kezunovic, P. Pinson, Z. Obradovic, S. Grijalva, T. Hong, R. Bessa, “Big Data Analytics for Future Electricity Grids”, Power Systems Computation Conference, Porto, Portugal, July, 2020 (online)
- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, Z. Obradovic, M. Pavlovski, R. Said “Big Data Analytics for Predictive Lightning Outage Management Using Spatially Aware Logistic Regression Model”, CIGRE General Session, Aug. 2020, Paris, France. (online)
- M. Soleimani, M. Kezunovic, “Economic Analysis of Transformer Loss of Life Mitigation Using Energy Storage and PV Generation,” 2020 IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition (T&D), Chicago, Illinois, April, 2020.
- R. Baembitov, T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic and Z. Obradovic “Fast Extraction and Characterization of Fundamental Frequency Events from a Large PMU Dataset using Big Data Analytics,” HICSS-54 Conference, Hawaii, USA, January 2021.
- E. Hui Ko, T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “Prediction Model for the Distribution Transformer Failure using Correlation of Weather Data,” CIGRE 5th International Colloquium Transformer Research and Asset Management, Opatija, Croatia, October 2019
- M. Kezunovic and T. Dokic,”Big Data Framework for Predictive Risk Assessment of Weather Impacts on Electric Power Systems,” Grid of the Future, CIGRE US National Committee, Atlanta, November, 2019.
- M. Ospina, M. Kezunovic, “A Data-Driven Framework for Optimal Placement of Grid-Connected Solar Generation,” IEEE PES General Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, August, 2019.
- Dokic, M. Pavlovski, Dj. Gligorijevic, M. Kezunovic, Z. Obradovic, “Spatially Aware Ensemble-Based Learning to Predict Weather-Related Outages in Transmission,”The Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS, Maui, Hawaii, January 2019.
- Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “Optimized Asset Management in Distribution Systems Based on Predictive Risk Analysis,”Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion – MEDPOWER, Dubrovnik, Croatia, November 2018.
- Kezunovic, T. Dokic, R. Said, “Optimal Placement of Line Surge Arresters Based on Predictive Risk Framework Using Spatiotemporally Correlated Big Data,”at CIGRE General Session, Paris, France, Aug. 2018.
- J. Leite, J. Mantovani, T. Dokic, Q. Yan, P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Resiliency Assessment in Distribution Networks Using GIS Based Predictive Risk Analytics,” to be presented at IEEE PES 2018 Transmission and Distribution Latin America (T&D LA), Peru, Sep. 18-21, 2018.
- P. Dehghanian, Y. Guan, and M. Kezunovic, “Real-Time Life-Cycle Assessment of Circuit Breakers for Maintenance using Online Condition Monitoring Data,” IEEE/IAS 54th Industrial and Commercial Power Systems (I&CPS) Technical Conference, 5-8 May 2018, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- M. Kezunovic, Z. Obradovic, T. Dokic, S. Roychoudhury, “Systematic Framework for Integration of Weather Data into Prediction Models for the Electric Grid Outage and Asset Management Applications,” The Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS, Waikoloa Village, Hawaii, January 2018.
- J. Leite, J. Mantovani, T. Dokic, Q. Yan, P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Failure Probability Metric by Machine Learning for Online Risk Assessment in Distribution Networks,” IEEE/PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Latin America (ISGT-LA), Quito, Ecuador, September 20-22, 2017.
- P.-C. Chen and M. Kezunovic, “Load Consumption Prediction Utilizing Historical Weather Data and Climate Change Projections,” International Conference on Intelligent Systems Applications to Power (ISAP), San Antonio, Texas, USA, September 17-21, 2017.
- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, “Predictive Asset Management Under Weather Impacts Using Big Data, Spatiotemporal Data Analytics and Risk Based Decision-Making,” 10th Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium – IREP’2017, Espinho, Portugal, August 2017.
- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, and P.-C. Chen, “Big Data Uses for Risk Assessment in Predictive Outage and Asset Management,” CIGRE Dublin Symposium, Dublin, Ireland, May 29-June 2, 2017.
- Hao He; Jiang Hu; Dilma Da Silva,” Enhancing Datacenter Management through Temporal Logic Constraints“, 2017 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2017, pp. 133 – 142
- T. Xu; A. B. Birchfield; K. M. Gegner; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “Application of Large-Scale Synthetic Power System Models for Energy Economic Studies,” 2017 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), Koloa, HI, 2017.
- K. M. Gegner; A. B. Birchfield; T. Xu; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “A methodology for the creation of geographically realistic synthetic powerflow models,” 2016 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), Urbana, IL, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- Dokic, T., P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Risk Analysis for Assessment of Vegetation Impact on Outages in Electric Power Systems“, CIGRE US National Committe 2016 Grid of the Future Symposium, Philadelphia, PA, October-November 2016.