- M. Ospina, M. Kezunovic, “A Data-Driven Framework for Optimal Placement of Grid-Connected Solar Generation,” IEEE PES General Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, August, 2019.
- Dokic, M. Pavlovski, Dj. Gligorijevic, M. Kezunovic, Z. Obradovic, “Spatially Aware Ensemble-Based Learning to Predict Weather-Related Outages in Transmission,”The Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS, Maui, Hawaii, January 2019.
- Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “Optimized Asset Management in Distribution Systems Based on Predictive Risk Analysis,”Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion – MEDPOWER, Dubrovnik, Croatia, November 2018.
- Kezunovic, T. Dokic, R. Said, “Optimal Placement of Line Surge Arresters Based on Predictive Risk Framework Using Spatiotemporally Correlated Big Data,”at CIGRE General Session, Paris, France, Aug. 2018.
- J. Leite, J. Mantovani, T. Dokic, Q. Yan, P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Resiliency Assessment in Distribution Networks Using GIS Based Predictive Risk Analytics,” to be presented at IEEE PES 2018 Transmission and Distribution Latin America (T&D LA), Peru, Sep. 18-21, 2018.
- P. Dehghanian, Y. Guan, and M. Kezunovic, “Real-Time Life-Cycle Assessment of Circuit Breakers for Maintenance using Online Condition Monitoring Data,” IEEE/IAS 54th Industrial and Commercial Power Systems (I&CPS) Technical Conference, 5-8 May 2018, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- M. Kezunovic, Z. Obradovic, T. Dokic, S. Roychoudhury, “Systematic Framework for Integration of Weather Data into Prediction Models for the Electric Grid Outage and Asset Management Applications,” The Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS, Waikoloa Village, Hawaii, January 2018.
- J. Leite, J. Mantovani, T. Dokic, Q. Yan, P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Failure Probability Metric by Machine Learning for Online Risk Assessment in Distribution Networks,” IEEE/PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Latin America (ISGT-LA), Quito, Ecuador, September 20-22, 2017.
- P.-C. Chen and M. Kezunovic, “Load Consumption Prediction Utilizing Historical Weather Data and Climate Change Projections,” International Conference on Intelligent Systems Applications to Power (ISAP), San Antonio, Texas, USA, September 17-21, 2017.
- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, “Predictive Asset Management Under Weather Impacts Using Big Data, Spatiotemporal Data Analytics and Risk Based Decision-Making,” 10th Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium – IREP’2017, Espinho, Portugal, August 2017.
- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, and P.-C. Chen, “Big Data Uses for Risk Assessment in Predictive Outage and Asset Management,” CIGRE Dublin Symposium, Dublin, Ireland, May 29-June 2, 2017.
- Hao He; Jiang Hu; Dilma Da Silva,” Enhancing Datacenter Management through Temporal Logic Constraints“, 2017 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2017, pp. 133 – 142
- T. Xu; A. B. Birchfield; K. M. Gegner; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “Application of Large-Scale Synthetic Power System Models for Energy Economic Studies,” 2017 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), Koloa, HI, 2017.
- K. M. Gegner; A. B. Birchfield; T. Xu; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “A methodology for the creation of geographically realistic synthetic powerflow models,” 2016 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), Urbana, IL, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- Dokic, T., P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Risk Analysis for Assessment of Vegetation Impact on Outages in Electric Power Systems“, CIGRE US National Committe 2016 Grid of the Future Symposium, Philadelphia, PA, October-November 2016.