- M. Kezunovic, T. Dokic, and P.-C. Chen, “Big Data Uses for Risk Assessment in Predictive Outage and Asset Management,” CIGRE Dublin Symposium, Dublin, Ireland, May 29-June 2, 2017.
- Hao He; Jiang Hu; Dilma Da Silva,” Enhancing Datacenter Management through Temporal Logic Constraints“, 2017 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2017, pp. 133 – 142
- T. Xu; A. B. Birchfield; K. M. Gegner; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “Application of Large-Scale Synthetic Power System Models for Energy Economic Studies,” 2017 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), Koloa, HI, 2017.
- K. M. Gegner; A. B. Birchfield; T. Xu; K. S. Shetye; T. J. Overbye, “A methodology for the creation of geographically realistic synthetic powerflow models,” 2016 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), Urbana, IL, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- Dokic, T., P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, “Risk Analysis for Assessment of Vegetation Impact on Outages in Electric Power Systems“, CIGRE US National Committe 2016 Grid of the Future Symposium, Philadelphia, PA, October-November 2016.
- Dokic, T., P. Dehghanian, P.-C. Chen, M. Kezunovic, Z. Medina-Cetina, J. Stojanovic, Z. Obradovic “Risk Assessment of a Transmission Line Insulation Breakdown due to Lightning and Severe Weather,” HICCS – Hawaii International Conference on System Science, Kauai, Hawaii, January 2016.
- Yan, Q., T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “Predicting Impact of Weather Caused Blackouts on Electricity Customers Based on Risk Assessment,” IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Boston, MA, July 2016.
- Yan, Q., T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “GIS-Based Risk Assessment for Electric Power Consumers under Severe Weather Conditions,” 18th Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference – MELECON 2016, Limassol, Cyprus, April 2016.
- Zhang, B., P. Dehghanian, M. Kezunovic, “Spatial-Temporal Solar Power Forecast through Use of Gaussian Conditional Random Fields,” IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Boston, MA, July 2016.
- Chen, P.-C., T. Dokic, N. Stokes, D. W. Goldberg, M. Kezunovic, “Predicting Weather-Associated Impacts in Outage Management Utilizing the GIS Framework,” IEEE/PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Latin America (ISGT-LA), Montevideo, Uruguay, October 2015.
- Kezunovic, M., T. Dokic, P.-C. Chen, V. Malbasa, “Improved Transmission Line Fault Location Using Automated Correlation of Big Data from Lightning Strikes and Fault-induced Traveling Waves,”HICCS – Hawaii International Conference on System Science, Kauai, Hawaii, January 2015
- Zhang, B., P. Dehghanian, M. Kezunovic, “Simulation of Weather Impacts on the Wholesale Electricity Market”, DEMSEE, Budapest, Hungary, September, 2015.
- Chen, P.-C., T. Dokic, M. Kezunovic, “The Use of Big Data for Outage Management in Distribution Systems,” International Conference on Electricity Distribution (CIRED) Workshop, Rome, Italy, June 2014.
- Kezunovic, M., L. Xie, S. Grijalva, “The Role of Big Data in Improving Power System Operation and Protection,” Bulk Power System Dynamics and Control Symposium, Rethymnon, Greece, Aug 2013.
- Xie, L., Y. Gu, X. Zhu, and M. G. Genton, “Power system economic dispatch with spatio-temporal wind forecasts,” Proceedings of IEEE EnergyTech 2011.